Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easiest Pancakes Ever

Sunday morning, I wanted something different and special for breakfast. I got a sudden craving for pancakes, but didn't have the right ingredients. And since my friend and I were on a low carb challenge (which by the way only lasted a week), I knew real pancakes would ruin the progress. Bummer.

Looking on Pinterest, I found this recipe for low carb pancakes , which did not disappoint. This recipe only calls for 4 ingredients: cream cheese, eggs, cinnamon, and Splenda. The pancakes were light, filling, and tasted just like normal pancakes.



Part of me wishes the pancakes were a tad thicker, but the thinness makes it easier to eat as many as you want without feeling guilty :)


2 comments:

  1. Those look great! I am a huge fan of breakfast food so I will have to try and make these sometime soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love breakfast too! And I was craving pancakes since I haven't had them in forever. Definitely try this, it's super easy.

    ReplyDelete