Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Move Over Bdubs

For some odd reason, I've been really craving wings lately. I was looking on Pinterest one day trying to find a good, healthy recipe for wings that would be easy to make. I found this recipe for parmesan garlic wings that are super easy to make and DELICIOUS.

I've made the wings a few times now and they get better each time I cook them. They've become a hit with my friends and my roommates and I'm sure they'll continue to ask me to make them from time to time.


I stayed pretty true to the recipe with a few exceptions: I did my own spice combination (using spices that I know work together and that I like), added red pepper flakes for some spice, and added the minced garlic to the wings before baking for more flavor.

2 comments:

  1. Parmesan Garlic wings are fantastic. One of the best flavors. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete