Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Feeling Fancy

On my last grocery trip, I came across a small bag of scallops and wanted to try a dish using them. I've never cooked scallops before, which is a shame because I LOVE scallops. I bought them without having a specific recipe in mind, which is odd for something that's not your typical, everyday grocery item.

Today in class, all of a sudden, I remembered the scallops I bought and wanted to make them for dinner. I had no idea what I wanted to do with them, so I turned to Pinterest. Like always, Pinterest never fails me.

I came across a recipe for Scallops with Asparagus - it seemed easy enough and I had most of the ingredients. The dish was pretty easy to make and turned out very good. The only ingredient I didn't have was white wine, but I made up for it and still seemed successful.



I definitely want to make this again soon and include white wine to see how its supposed to taste.



1 comment: