Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hummus Craze

Lately, I've been on a hummus craze. It all started when I tried putting some on my wraps instead of using ranch, which I love, but not when trying to eat healthier. I began craving hummus, even if I was eating something that hummus would not go well together.

I was surfing through Pinterest one day and saw a recipe for hummus crusted chicken. Immediately, my mouth started to water. After looking in my freezer and realizing that I was out of chicken, I turned to Pinterest to find a similar recipe using tilapia, which was something I had available. Of course I found a recipe and was so excited to try.

This Hummus Crusted Tilapia recipe was to die for. It was definitely the best Pinterest recipe I made thus far. The hummus gives the fish such bold flavor and helps make it incredibly tender.



Substituting red pepper flakes for paprika was a success. Definitely making this again.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an awesome idea. I'm definitely trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try it with chicken next. I'm sure it'll make the chicken super tender.

    ReplyDelete