Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Quick Workouts

For spring break, some friends and I went to Panama City Beach, and had so much fun! Even though we had a blast on vacation, we felt kind of bad about ourselves because of how unhealthy we were the entire week. Of course we didn't think about that while in Florida, but thinking about the amount of food we ate and beer we drank gave us the urge to start eating healthy again and working out.

I pinned several workouts before spring break, in the hopes of actually doing them, but being home from this vacation, I'm excited to try some of them and see the results. I've tried two quick, simple workouts before and even though I didn't stick to them, I felt good after. Also, they can be done at home for the days you don't feel like heading out to the gym.

The 5-4-3-2-1 Workout is pretty creative and definitely works your body. The first time I did this workout, my calves were sore for days from all of the jumping jacks. It ads up to a total of 15 minutes, which is a nice, quick workout.



This next workout is very short, but will leave you panting. I've seen the same workout a few different places on Pinterest and is often referred to as "wake up/before you shower" workout. I love looking at Pinterest workouts because you can find different ones for targeted areas, as well as good ones for the gym and at home.


1 comment:

  1. I'm super lazy when it comes to going to the gym. But I like the idea of a fast workout that will be painless and will keep you in shape in the long run. I will have to try both of these and see which one sticks. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete